Machinist gloves, HPPE/Glass, A4: #3734
$7.03 / Pair
High-performance polyethylene (HPPE) MACHINIST gloves with added glass fibers offer an increased cut resistance over gloves made with HPPE only.
Free shipping on orders over $2500!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Secure Payments
High-performance polyethylene (HPPE) gloves with added steel and/or glass fibers offer an increased cut resistance over gloves made with HPPE only. The CORDOVA-brand MACHINIST® glove features a 13-gauge, salt & pepper HPPE/Glass fiber shell with a black, foam nitrile palm coating for added gripping power. It’s a durable and dextrous glove, providing ANSI A4 cut resistance, as well as ANSI level puncture and abrasion resistance. Also provided is the convenience of touchscreen fingertips. Common applications include machining operations using cutting oils.
- STRENGTH: 13-Gauge, HPPE/Glass Fiber Shell
- GRIP: Black Foam Nitrile Palm Coating
- CONVENIENCE: Touchscreen Fingertips & Food Safe
- CUT RESISTANCE: ANSI A4 Cut Level
- ABRASION RESISTANCE: ANSI Abrasion Level 3
- PUNCTURE RESISTANCE: ANSI Puncture Level 4
- SIZE: XS – 2XL
Machining operations using cutting oils
Construction, Cstore, Industrial
S, M, L, XL
There are no reviews yet.